If you live in Texas and need vision correction, consider Dallas LASIK surgeon Dr. Gary Tylock. Not only is Dr. Tylock a board certified surgeon with twenty-five years of experience, he is also a pioneer in the field of laser vision correction. Aside from the tens of thousands of refractive procedures he has personally performed, the procedures he helped refine have improved the vision of millions of people.
- Solid credentials: Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, Dr. Tylock has served as an Associate Clinical Professor at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, teaching surgical techniques for over 20 years. He is former chief of staff at Pioneer Park Medical Center, a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and a member of the American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons and the International Society of Refractive Surgeons.
- A wealth of experience: With over twenty years experience in refractive surgery and fifteen with lamellar (flap) procedures, Dr. Tylock has performed more than 80,000 refractive surgeries, including over 60,000 LASIK procedures.
- A pioneering vision: In 1996, Dr. Tylock built one of the first excimer lasers designed specifically for LASIK—the “Tylock Excimer Laser System.” At the time, this system was unique because it was able to treat astigmatism and higher degrees of nearsightedness than were previously approved by the FDA. Dr. Tylock was also a clinical investigator, and participated in the FDA research for approval of the VISX® excimer laser. This early involvement with his excimer laser and the FDA played a crucial role in helping establish LASIK as the procedure of choice among both doctors and patients.
- A spotless reputation: Dr. Tylock is regarded as one of the leading LASIK surgeons in the country. For five years in a row, in an independent poll of 6,000 physicians sponsored by D Magazine, Dr. Tylock was chosen as a “Best LASIK Surgeon,” the one doctors would choose for themselves and their families.
- Impressive clientele: Dr. Tylock is the official LASIK surgeon of several of the Dallas professional sports franchises, including the Dallas Mavericks (NBA), Dallas Stars (NHL) and Texas Rangers (MLB), performing LASIK on many of their top pro athletes, coaches, and their families.
- Up-to-the-minute technology: What would you expect from someone who helped develop the first excimer lasers? Today, the Tylock Center utilizes the most advanced and safest of instruments and techniques—the Allegretto Wave Eye-Q 400 Hz Excimer Laser system and IntraLASIK. In fact, Dr. Tylock was one of the first surgeons in the world to offer IntraLASIK, an all-laser surgical approach using the IntraLase® laser, the most advanced tool available to refractive surgeons.
For Dallas LASIK surgery, there is no more qualified surgeon than Dr. Gary Tylock. Using state-of-the-art technology, he and his dedicated staff deliver the latest laser vision correction procedures, combined with excellent customer care. Visit their website to learn more, or join the online community on Facebook and Twitter.